One of the most recognizable Aurobot jets is Silverbolt, and he has been more then just a jet! He has been an eagle, a condor and a wolf/eagle thing and still he has not seen many toys but enough to warrant an entry here.
- 1986 – Hasbro – Unknown Class – G1 Silverbolt: He transforms into a Concorde SST jet liner and becomes the torso of the combiner Superion with his fellow Aerialbots or with any of the scramble city robots as custom combiners. He comes with all the necessary parts for the combiner. (chest plate, Superion’s head, 2 fists, 2 foot stands, ramp and waist plate) He was available individually or in a gift set and also available in Japan by Takara
- 1994 – Hasbro – Unknown Class – G2 Silverbolt: For Generation 2 they repainted him in Blue and Orange with a small retool of his wings to hold missile launchers shared by G2 seekers Starscream and Ramjet. He came with the same combiner parts as his G1 counterpart but in the appropriate colors
- 1997 – Hasbro – Ultra Class – Magnaboss Silverbolt: Part of a 3-pack with Ironhide and Prowl with all three being their G1 selves in new Beastwars bodies. This one turns into an bald eagle that forms part of Magnaboss with an Elephant (Ironhide) and Lion (Prowl)
- 1998 – Hasbro – Deluxe Class – Fuzor Silverbolt: A new character unrelated to his G1 version, this one transforms into a mix of an Eagle and a Wolf. Takara also released a version in slightly different shades of Grey
- 2000 – Hasbro – Basic Class – Beastmachines Silverbolt: This time he transforms into techno-organic Condor. His beast mode is so awkward with his legs having no actual place to be put except on top of his wings that it has given rise to a theory that it was meant to be a griffin.
- 2003 – Hasbro – Deluxe Class – Universe Silverbolt: A repaint off the original Fuzor toy in Purples for the Universe line.
- 2003 – Hasbro – Mega Class – Go-bots Silverbolt: A chunky Red, Grey and Yellow jet is a repaint of Aero-bot in the Playskool Go-Bots line intended for younger children.
- 2005 – Takara – Basic Class – Beast Wars Returns Silverbolt: A repaint in purples brought this toy a slight level up, still awkward looking though and was an exclusive to Japanese Toys R Us stores
- 2007 – Hasbro – Micromaster Class – Universe Silverbolt: Another toy in the same line with the same name…. again…. he basically is a F-16 Falcon jet he combines with his fellow Aerialbots to make Superion but this time he is a leg. This toy was a repaint of Falcon of the combiner named Sixwing
2008 – Hasbro – Powerlinx Class – Revenge of the fallen Silverbolt: He forms Superion but he is the core bot with drones making up his limbs. This toy was also released in Universe packaging in non-US markets
- 2008 – Hasbro – Ultra Class – Classic series Silverbolt: Guess what? yep you guessed it, another toy in the Universe line with the name Silverbolt. Bur this one brings back the look of the original toy. Takara also released a version in brighter White
- 2008 – Hasbro – Legends Class – Classic series Silverbolt: A redeco of the Legends-class Cybertron Thundercracker toy, he transforms into a Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jet and was only available as a Target exclusive set with versions of Hot Zone, Scattorshot, Hun-Grrr and Razorclaw. And yes another one in the same line
- 2015 – Hasbro – Voyager Class – Generations Silverbolt: Part of the Combiner wars sub-line of Generations, this toy is very nice looking and forms the torso of Superion with his fellow Aerialbots. I am pleased with him and he stands combined on a shelf in the center.
- 2015 – Takara – Voyager Class – Unite Warriors Silverbolt: A simple repaint with Brighter white plastic, and some other color changes.
2016 – Hasbro – Voyager Class – Generations G2 Silverbolt: This toy will be available next year as far as I can tell and is a repaint in his G2 colors.
Alright so here we are, a bit smaller entry but worth it, take care and see you next time.